The Greek language is full of interesting things which may surprise you and challenge your thinking.
Here's a few of them:
- What's the shortest verse in the New Testament?
- Why does the same rock in space change its name from Meteor to Meteorite?
- Can someone be "holier than thou"? What does "holy" mean?
- Why are element symbols so strange?
- What would a Greek call a giraffe?
- Are Christians pilgrims?
- Why pi?
- What is the order of the commands?
- What is the equivalent of New Testament money in our current purchasing power ?